Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Christmas series

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree.... The favorite season that i love the most for a year. If you follow my blog, i'm actually posting the pass event, all the art works that i'm done since last Oct till now, therefore i take the chance to upload all Christmas cards in a post.
Of cause this is first time i'm doing Christmas card as i'm still consider myself as a beginner in scrapping world when entering the season, here are all cards i'm made.


This card I'm using Brandy & Emma Let It Snow Stamp from Unity Stamp, they are so cute and makes me remind of my pet Fifi. I've color it with Tim Holtz Distress Marker, and in order to make it have some 3D feel, I've add in some snow flakes to make it look reals.


For this cute little penguins, i'm using Christmas Eve Chowder kit from Unity Stamp. They are so cute and adorable. For this cars, I've add some ribbons, Washi tape and blink stone to make it look nice. 


Here is another card using the same kit as above.


This card is rather simple as i actually using some recycle card / paper to complete it. The Christmas tree is cut out from my Big Shot machine, with a free dies from a magazine. Then i found a circle which is left over from previous project. Then i used some left over papers/ card to cut to banner shape, chain up each banner with twine. As for the sentiment, I'm using Everything Christmas sentiment kit from Unity Stamp. So, please do not trash the left over card / papers as they may be useful of other project later. :)

For these 2 cards, is my first time trying with the emboss power and distress ink pad. Above cards have the same concept, but i think i still need to improve the skill of using the distress blending tool.


This cute card image is from Roly Poly Winter Joy Stamp from Unity Stamp too. I've colored it with normal color pencil, and background is using Snowflake Kisses Kit from Unity Stamp and emboss powder to create the emboss snow flakes effect.


The last Christmas card is a free stamp from a magazine (notice that I've bought a lot of magazine with freebies? :) ), and I'm using the emboss folder that I've bought previously (Lifestyle Craft Happy Birthday Emboss folder), and I've touch up the images with some Stickles, and it turns our pretty cool for the cards! 

These are all my Christmas Cards series, stay turn for next post ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment