Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cards for Wedding, Birthday and Congratulation!


I always love to make card for all occasions. Here is some cards that I've make for different occasions and it's full with blessing and cares!


This is the wedding card together with the envelope. 
I'm using the free emboss folder from a magazine, and adding some Distress Ink at the border to make the card look vintage. Notice the envelope behind? I've add a Doily on the envelope to make it special. :)


For the center, I've add a "Celebrate" sticker together with some Prima Flowers.




To make is lively, I just add 2 butterfly as decoration, and the card is finish!


This is another order to make card for a junior of mine, who wants to celebrate the birthday of the Youth group Leader. Hey, Happy Birthday uncle Stephen!



This is a congratulation card for a another junior of mine, whom manage to get the highest achievement awards in the Girls' Brigade - the PIONEER PIN which is so difficult to get it.
With such an honor, i made this card to congrats her for this joyful moment!  

I always love to make cards with blessing and love, hope these cards can inspired you to make your own card today!

No comments:

Post a Comment