Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #30: Up In The Air


Hello, Happy Valentine to you!
No matter where you are, hope that you are celebrating this lovely day with your love one!

Today, i would like to share the latest art work for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge with the new challenge theme: Up in the Air.


For my card, I'm using the image sponsor by Sentimental Susan - Viceroy Butterfly. I color the butterfly with Fine Color Marker, and i create the cloudy background with crayon.


s

This is the closer look for the butterfly, I try to have a colorful butterfly on my card.


For the sentiment and the flower, i'm using the stamp kit from Unity Stamp, Insightful Meadows by Donna Downey. I put on the gold emboss effect on the sentiment.



This is how the card looks like, hope you like my project today.

If you are new to Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, do come and join the challenge as we will have a lot of yummy prizes to win for each challenge.

For this week challenge, we have sponsors below;



A Day For Daisies
Prize: 3 Images


Jessica Weible Illustrations
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate


Sentimental Susan
Prize: 7 Images


MilkCoffee Digital Stamps
Prize: 5 Images 

If you like my project today, you may leave me a comments below.
Have a nice day!

Challenges:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-all-creatures-great-and-small/
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/02/crafty-calendar-february-challenge.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2015/02/use-stamp-or-digi-for-february.html

3 comments:

  1. A stunning card Rebecca, a lovely design and colour combo with beautiful stamped images and background - your butterfly is beautiful!!

    Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower, much appreciated Rebecca.
    I shall call in on you as and when you post which I'm looking forward to as your work is fabulous!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - a very elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete