Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Every breath is a GIFT


Hi peeps, good to be back again with my art work today.
Today, i'm sharing with you my recent bookmark with distress ink again.
I know I'm a bit obsess with Distress Ink, but it's really cool product to be use in any art work and the result is amazing. :)


This is my simple bookmark today.
I blended the background with Broken China, Faded Jeans, Shabby Shutter & Mowed Lawn.
Then i stamp up this beautiful image from Unity Stamp Every breath kit.


I emboss the sentiments which come together with the kit, and i added some sequins as decoration to the bookmark.


As i plan to keep it in my Bible, i decided not to color the image.
Sometimes, i love to keep my creation as simple as possible. :)

For the color for my bookmark, i actually inspired by Unity Be Inspired Monthly Challenge this month. You may enter the challenge by following the color, sketch or layout design which inspired by the theme below.

19 comments:

  1. This bookmark is just adorable! I love the pretty design and the embossing detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful bookmark. Like the image too. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful bookmark!! love the background.. lovely colors..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bookmark Rebecca, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! You just inspired me to make a bookmark for all my nieces & nephews this year. I usually make an ornament for the Christmas tree and give it to them on Thanksgiving. But I think I will do a bookmark instead. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bookmark is stunning I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bookmark! I love the image and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bookmark. I love the silver embossing. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your beautiful bookmark. Sometimes, you don't need to colour, this is one of those times. Just beautiful!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful background! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful bookmark Rebecca, a stunning blended background for a gorgeous image - I love the uncoloured image and great sequin details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bookmark is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think she looks great uncoloured. Great use of the sequins. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I had a book mark this beautiful I would never read because I love looking at pretty things more than reading LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a beautiful bookmark and great distress color combo! So glad you joined the Unity Be Inspired Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete