Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Happy Fathers' Day

Hey, I'm sharing my another artwork for today FWF entry, Friday just so awesome till i refuse to go to bed so early!

I decided to make another quick CAS card tonight in conjunction with Fathers' Day on Sunday, and tell you a secret... this is my first card for my dad, feel so shy! :p


This card inspired by the Addicted to cas challenge 65: butterfly theme. 
As i browsing through all the stamps i have, i found this beautiful butterfly stamp from Unity Stamp. 
I remember i received this stamp from one of the grab bag offered by Unity some times ago, if you interest to get one, you may consider to get from here - Totally UtterlyAmazing -Kom 5/13.


I colored the center of the card with Distress Ink - Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry. 
After the card is dry, i emboss the butterfly image with Versa Mark transparent ink pad and black emboss powder.


Sorry that my camera cannot really capture the embossed butterfly for you, but the butterfly looks gorgeous on the card.
Last, i write on the :Happy Fathers' Day sentiments and added some sequins as decoration.

This is my card to today, happy fathers' day everyone.

Challenge enter:
Addicted to CAS - challenge 65 butterfl
Unity Stamp Friday friends-with-flair
Craft your passion challenge-266-always-anything-goes

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the touch of watercolor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful with that butterfly and gorgeous colors! A real work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your butterfly card is very Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca,I LOVE that pretty butterfly right in the middle of all that color! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this butterfly, Rebecca, and it's so pretty with the watercolor in the background! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fabulous background and your fantastic hand-lettering for the sentiment!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Great hand lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems there are never enough butterfly cards. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. I hopped over from FWF.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card.Just love the mix of vibrant colours and that delicate butterfly fluttering in the middle of it.The sprinkling of sequins is a lovely touch.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete