Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Unity Be Inspired Challenge No.29: Birthday Wishes

Hi peeps, happy weekend.
Today, i'm back with my new card which inspired by The Unity Stamp Co Monthly Be Inspired Challenge

As some of you aware, i'm not the big fans for water color, but recently i'm falling in love with Distress Ink and i'm getting addicted to this media to colored my art work with different technique.


Here is my card for today.
I stamp up the image from Unity Strength & dignity kom 11/13 & Better Together kom 7/11
Then I colored all flowers with my color pencil.
As for the back ground, i colored it with Distress Ink and the Prima Spray for the die cut area.


Here is the closer look for the Silver emboss sentiment. 


As the final touch up, i added some sequins as the decoration.
My card just inspired by the color and sketch challenge from Unity June Challenge as attached below, would you consider to join the fun?


Hope you like my card today. 
Thanks for reading, have a nice day.

Challenge:
http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.com/2015/06/unity-be-inspired-challenge-june-11.html

3 comments: