Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Our Crafty Corner Challenge #9: Anything Goes

Hi all, welcome back to my second post for today.
For my second post, I going to share with you all my new card for Our Craft Corner monthly challenge for May.
Since our challenge theme will be anything goes throughout the year, we welcome you to share any projects with us through out the month.


Here is my card for this month challenge.
I'm using Miss Terry which sponsor by Karleigh Sue Digi.
This is my first time hands on Karleigh Sue Digi, and i love this beautiful image so much.


I create the deep blue sea background with distress ink and stencil, then I ink up and emboss the chicken wire background stamp from Unity Stamp
For the sentiment, i'm using one of the stamp from Beach Cottage Collection kit from Unity Stamp too. Last, i adding some stickers as bubble to finish my card.

Hope you like my card today.

For this month challenge, we would like to thanks sponsor below for their kind contribution.
Do remember to share your awesome projects with us later.

Sponsor:


That's all for today, see you soon.

Challenge:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great image and a wonderful background.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mermaids must be the newest trend! I have seen so many lately! I love the way that you colored yours, Rebecca - she realy stands out against that bright blue water! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card love the image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful vibrant card! I love mermaids too! Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs! Julie DT Member LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Image and lovely design!
    Thank for your always encouraging me

    ReplyDelete