Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Crafting with An Attitude Challenge #21: Anything Goes

Hello scrappy friends, Happy November.
Wow, time is flying off, it's November and Christmas just around the corner, yay!
As for today, I'm ready to share with you all my new project for  Crafting With An Attitude new challenge with the theme Anything Goes.


Here is my little unusual Christmas card for this month challenge.
I'm using Monster Chris which sponsor by A Day for Daisies. 


Since Christmas just around the corner, i wanted to create some nontraditional Christmas card this year, so do you like my card? :)
You are welcome to leave me a comment below and share your projects in our challenge post, can't wait to see your amazing projects too.

Sponsor:
Prize: $12 Gift Card


Challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment