Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #29: Anything Goes/Christmas Paper.

Hello friends, happy Wednesday to you.
Today, I'm here to share with you all my new card for The Crafty Addicts new fortnight challenge with the theme: Anything Goes/Christmas Paper.


Today is 23 Nov, it means Christmas just a month away from now, I'm so excited!
Since today's challenge is about using Christmas papers, i just create my card with some Christmas Papers in my stash.


I'm using Neva from The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette on my card, and with the help of the Christmas papers, i completed my card within an hour, just simple and nice!

So, have you creating any Christmas Projects with Christmas papers? If yes, you are welcome to share your fabulous artwork in our challenge too.

Sponsor(s):

Prize: 3 Digis


Prize: 3 Digis


Can wait to see your projects, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment