Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Crafting with An Attitude Challenge #23: Anything Goes

Hello scrappy friends, Happy Thursday
In case you just reading my blog for the very first time for this year, wish you Happy New Year too!
As for now, I'm ready to share with you all my new project for  Crafting With An Attitude new challenge with the theme Anything Goes.


Today's project is not complicated, it's rather simple yet meaningful to me.
As the new year begin, i just pray that i could spent more time with God, reading His words and learn to live a life that He wants me to be.


Creating this card with the image Anchor my soul from Bugaboo Stamps. 
Love the sentiment, reminds myself to anchor my faith in His words.

What is your new year goal? 
You are welcome to share with me here.

Sponsor: 

Prize: 3 Digis


No comments:

Post a Comment