Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #32: Anything Goes/Monochromatic

Hey there, Happy New Year to you!
It's 2017 and i'm here to wish you all have a blessed new year and have a wonderful time with your family & friends.
And here am i again, sharing my new project for The Crafty Addicts new monthly challenge with the theme: Anything Goes/Monochromatic.
If you are aware, starting from Jan 17, we will change to monthly challenge and this means you have plenty of time to enter your projects in our challenge post. Can't wait to see that.


For my card today, i'm using Virgo from SheepSki Designs.
I'm not a cat person, but i like this image, it just remind me of someone who loves cat so much and inspired me to create this monochromatic card for her coming birthday in mid January.


Here is the closer look for my card.
I die cut the happy birthday sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and adding glossy accent to make the sentiment have the glossy effect. Love it!

That's all for me today, see you tomorrow.

Sponsor(s):

Prize: 3 Images



Prize: 3 Images

Challenge:


3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean DT XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheerful birthday card!Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Birthday card!!! I love the sentiment in orange. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete