Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge # 166- RECYCLE SOMETHING


Hello scrappy buddies, welcome to my sharing today.

For my second post today,  i'm sharing my new project for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge bi-weekly challenge with the new challenge theme: Recycle Something.


Da-da, here is my Chinese New Year treats basket which made by previous years red pocket (ang pow).
Since the old red pockets cannot be use again, and i gather about 40 pcs red pocket to make this basket. It's nice to put in the living room as part of Chine New Year decoration too.


As for below project, this is something you can hang on the wall as part of Chinese New Year decoration too.


The Chinese wording is call “福”,which means "blessing". 
This is the simple project which I teach the kids in my church 2 weeks ago.


Here is the close look for my wording, i punched out the little flower using the old red pocket and stick on the word, so simple and meaningful.

I hope you enjoy my sharing today, do come back tomorrow for my new sharing.

Sponsor(s):

Prize: 3 Digis



Prize: 2 Images


Challenge:


No comments:

Post a Comment