Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Growing in Unity 2017 - Day 5: Season greeting with Snowflake Kisses

Hi friends, welcome to my GIU day 5 sharing today.
It's such a blessing for me to have the chance to share my artworks with you all throughout the week, hope that i did inspired you to create something beautiful ya.


Here is my last day sharing, a season greeting card with Snowflake Kisses.
I love snowflake, maybe where I stay do not have winter, i really enjoy creating cards and decorations with snowflakes.

It's pretty simple to make this card, you just need some basic supplies like: White Emboss powder, Heat tool/ Hot air gun, distress ink of your choice, and card stock.

For the acorns and the sentiment on my card, it's from Love & Joy for the holidays - KOM 10/14, and i color the acorn with Sakura Koi watercolor brush pen.


Here is the closer look for my card, hope you enjoy my last day sharing.

If you would like to double up your chance for the lucky pick to win some Unity Stamps goodies, you may check out my GIU partner for this week at below link.
Just leave her a comment on each of her sharing post, who knows you might be the lucky one?


That's all from me today, see  you.
Have a great weekend ahead.

16 comments:

  1. Great Card Rebecca, & Great Week :) I love the detail in the white embossing on your snow flakes & I love that the gradient in the sky! Thanks for all the inspiration this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe this is Day 5! Your holiday card is very wintry looking... I like the beautiful glistening snowflakes, with the watercolored pine cones. Stunning!
    Thanks, Cindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi WindyCindy, kindly please check my winner post and send me your details soon.

      Delete
  3. The mix of snowflakes in the background is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! I really enjoyed seeing all your creations this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pretty snowflakes!! Thanks for sharing this week!😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful snowflakes! Thanks for sharing them, and all of your creations with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I love Christmas Cards. Pines and snowmen are my favorite. Thank you for sharing your talent with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love snowflakes, too. We don't get any here in So. Florida either.
    Thanks for an inspiring week of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card looks so nice, full of winter spirit, love the beautiful snowflakes in 2 shades of background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice snowflakes! Thank you for sharing this week. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this card. Thanks for sharing and inspiring this week. Really enjoyed your creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! I really like the pine cone stamp and must look that one up! Thank you for sharing this week! It's been great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pine come looks great. Your coloring skills are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a wonderful Christmas card. I love your coloring on the pine cones.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty! Love those delicate snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete